See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Is responsible for varied Project Management and related services.
- These services include, but are not limited to, managing, controlling, tracking and reporting on all assigned software development/integration projects from the receipt of the requirement throughout the product's lifecycle.
- Prepares expert project proposal and cost estimates utilizing input from other J62 organizations.
- Reviews and coordinates the in-depth analysis of technical information and identifies major project ramifications to ensure modifications are accomplished.
- Analyzes system change requests to determine and recommend logical approaches for incremental deliveries, as needed. Prepares/maintains project plans in accordance with established standards.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR). Analyzes benefits and costs of in-house versus contract work.
- Develops expert technical requirements and descriptions of the work to be accomplished. Plans and establishes the work schedules, deadlines and standards for acceptable work.
- Performs expert analyses to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions, visiting user sites including Foreign Military Sales (FMS) local, CONUS, and OCONUS as needed.
- Consults with customers to identify and document requirements, chairing requirements determination meetings, as needed. Communicates alternate approaches, negotiates user acceptance, and develops solutions in terms of software design.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520737800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.