ARC seeks a Human Resources Generalist to administer Federal and Non-Federal employee recruitment, personnel, payroll and benefit administration.Learn more about this agency
The HR Generalist also performs and supports day to day responsibilities for the full employment life cycle including background checks, onboarding, employment processing, data maintenance and reporting, performance management, professional development, employee engagement, leave management, safety and security, EEO compliance, and off-boarding for both Non-Federal and Federal staff.
- Administers and communicates employee retirement and benefits for all ARC offerings covering Federal and non-Federal programs. Processes invoicing/payments, personnel transactions, on- and off-boarding, and reports for plans such as health benefits, life insurance, retirement, FSA, workers' compensation and related matters.
- Provides accurate, timely and engaging benefit information to employees, including responding to inquiries, coordinating open enrollment/open season, FSA enrollments, 401(k) management, and on- and off-boarding employees.
- Processes leave cases including short-term disability, family & medical leave, and other type of employee leave in compliance with ARC policy and applicable regulation(s).
- In collaboration with the Director of HR, participates in the total compensation strategy by researching, analyzing and communicating new, innovative, or changes to benefits plans and initiatives.
- Reviews, processes and transmits all personnel actions, payroll documents, and time-and-attendance reports through applicable systems.
- Maintains records, reports and files in accordance with ARC policy and legal requirements.
- Ensures compatibility of ARC systems and data with NFC programs, especially for customized features. Monitor the system, evaluate the data, and recommend program modifications to meet ARC payroll and personnel transactions needs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520697600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.