This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-14 and GS-15. This is a temporary promotion/reassignment opportunity not to exceed three years.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as an Engineer or Scientist in the Ranges, Engineering and Analysis Department, Program Management Office (Code 709), of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport.
- You will serve as the Technical Project Manager (TPM) and Executing Agent (EA) for Test and Evaluation/Science and Technology Test Technology Area(s) (TTA) assigned by the OSD Test Resource Management Center.
- You will conduct requirements analysis, systems engineering planning and reporting, and oversight of project cost, schedule and performance to ensure compliance with the DoD Financial Management Regulations and Program Manager direction.
- You will develop and assess engineering and programmatic solutions for Test and Evaluation/Science and Technology project development and execution.
- You will analyze and project total ownership cost to ensure affordability of maintenance and operations of test capability.
- You will document and oversee project planning and execution to ensure proactive and responsible stewardship of personnel, material and financial resources that maximize capability delivered for test and evaluation.
- You will develop and execute appropriate contracting strategies and documentation.
- You will monitor the contractor's technical compliance and progress and identify promptly to the PCO all observed deficiencies not in compliance with contract/delivery order terms and conditions.
- You will monitor financial status and period of performance of the contract and ensure procurement requests are submitted in adequate time to avoid lapses in contractual coverage.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520611900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.