This position is part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Human Resources Directorate.Learn more about this agency
As a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (INFORMATION SYSTEMS) at the GS-0201-12/13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Developing, interpreting, and analyzing data extracts and reports from HR systems and databases.
- Developing the most efficient and effective automated approaches for presenting HR reports and graphics required to satisfy various requirements.
- Developing quality control criteria, profile reports, error control criteria and various systems queries to perform continuous review of the system and to maintain accuracy control and reliability of data maintained in the systems.
- Identifying and analyzing new or additional system requirements.
- Assessing the effectiveness of HR programs and processes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520500200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.