Additional Information:Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-07)
- Provides a range of Federal Civilian Human Resources (HR) services in one or more of the following functional specialties; classification, recruitment and placement, employee relations, labor relations, benefits, and HR processing/quality control.
- Applies fundamental Federal Civilian HR management methods, principles, and practices of assigned specializations and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques and applies specific Federal Civilian HR rules, regulations, or procedures to independently complete assignments.
- Assists in providing continuing technical advice and assistance to personnel and management for assigned organizations in resolution of Federal Civilian staffing issues.
- Assists in providing input to serviced organizations for short and long range analysis of Federal Civilian personnel staffing requirements and resources.
- Processes all types of Federal Civilian personnel actions, coordinating actions with personnel and management to resolve issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520452200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.