This position is located at Fort Stewart Indoor and Outdoor PoolsLearn more about this agency
- Serves as a lifeguard for indoor and outdoor pools and works under the direction of the Installation Aquatics Program Manager.
- Responsible for lifeguarding guests in attendance at the assigned aquatics facility.
- Provides maximum pool area surveillance and responds to emergencies; rescues pool patrons and administers first aid as required.
- Assists in maintaining pool, and area clean and free from any hazards.
- Maintains daily logs, reports and records as required.
- Lifeguards will participate in any required training (on-the-job training emergency rescue drills, emergency action plan simulations).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520438400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.