You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (APPSW) in the ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT of NAVNETWARCOM.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Cyber Workforce direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the cyber workforce.
- You will plan delivery of information technology (IT) customer support services (e.g., hardware or software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, or similar services) by contractors for DODIN-N enterprises.
- You will develop mitigation plans for a customer's recurring information technology (IT) issues related to software deployment.
- You will diagnose issues with application software to implement solutions to problems.
- You will partner with information technology (IT) system administrators in monitoring the network for vulnerabilities and compromises.
- You will collaborate with vendors to support an organization's information technology (IT) life-cycle management requirements.
- You will execute tactical-level command and control to direct, operate, maintain and secure Navy communications and network systems Department of Defense Information Networks-Navy.
- You will manage software deployment team efforts ensuring that all proposed changes are evaluated for their benefit/risk potential and are appropriately tested and communicated.
- You will provide continuing assessment of Change, Deployment and Application Management processes to ensure adherence to contractual documentation and overarching NNWC priorities.
- You will review lifecycle status of applications, reporting discrepancies in listings and databases, and managing associated conflicts.
- You will manage contractors in the performance of automated software deployment using push technology.
- You will manage software related projects to ensure accurate and timely completion of project goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionaly for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520436900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.