This is a standing-register/open-continuous announcement. Applicants will be reviewed for consideration every 14 days, with the first cut off being Friday, January 11. This announcement will keep running until March 29, 2019 or until all of the positions have been filled, whichever comes sooner.Learn more about this agency
The majority of the positions will be filled in the Patient-Centered Medical-Home (PCMH) Clinic, which is an ambulatory clinic.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Identify normal and abnormal patient conditions, implement nursing orders, and conduct nursing interventions as prescribed within the scope of practice.
- Perform all nursing procedures and treatments associated with patient care directed and/or prescribed.
- Assist physician during diagnostic, therapeutic, and/or minor surgical procedures by preparing necessary supplies and equipment.
- Provide patient education on health promotions and disease management.
- Input data into the automated healthcare systems or electronic medical record systems and retrieve information, such as: laboratory and diagnostic procedure results.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520435500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.