THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER, Position Description Number D1259000 and is part of the WY Field Maintenance Shop 5, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Joint Forces Headquarters-State, Logistics Directorate (J-4/G-4), Surface Maintenance Facility (FMS #5). The purpose of this position is to plan, schedule, control, and monitor the status of equipment maintenance; and to assist a higher-graded Production Controller.
(1) Establishes plans, schedules, and controls the maintenance and repair of a variety of vehicles and equipment such as combat vehicles, heavy-duty engineering and mobile equipment, tracked vehicles, towed and self-propelled artillery, communications and electronic equipment, guided missile systems, and small arms.
(2) Studies directives, modification work orders, and regulations as to their application in the unit. Assists supervisory personnel in determining impact of these requirements on shop capability.
(3) Designates and maintains current maintenance repair priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC) A, B, and C equipment type, available funds, commander's priority, state/national priorities, (in the case of floods, fires, and mobilizations) and unit supported.
(4) Provides assistance to ensure that Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTO&E) or Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports and system management.
(5) Analyzes repair methods and recommends control procedures to ensure that accomplishment of programs meet priorities and deadlines established by higher authority or support activities.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520378200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.