You could be part of an important initiative to provide health care for our nations Veterans! The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) needs health professionals who possess the energy, compassion, and commitment to serve those who serve our Country. Whatever the job title, every position in VA will give you a chance to make a meaningful and personal contribution to the lives of truly special and deserving people - our Veterans. America's Veterans need you!Learn more about this agency
As a staff physician in our Primary Care Clinics in Muskogee, Oklahoma, you will provide comprehensive care to a panel of adult patients, from young adult to elderly, and perform the following:
- Provide care to optimize patient health
- Work seamlessly with other health care team members and support VA patient satisfaction initiatives
- Contribute to the achievement of quality care standards
- Write orders for diagnostic testing
- Prescribe medications
- Consult with specialty services
- Utilize computerized/electronic medical records
- Provide patient care in accordance with professional standards, core values and commitment to service excellence.
- Must be proficient in the use of computerized systems related to patient care.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Employee Debt Reduction Program (EDRP) participation is authorized for this position. Selectee may be eligible to apply for reimbursement of current education debt on qualified loans contingent of availability of funds.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520199100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.