This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.
Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA,the Cybersecurity Division leads cybersecurity efforts for CISA as the Nation's flagship civilian cyber defense organization. The division collaborates with partners across the government and private sector to enhance the Nation's cybersecurity by sharing information, providing cybersecurity services and technical assistance, as well as through education and awareness.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, the incumbent is responsible for performing duties as an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) . Typical work assignments include:
- Conducting a review and providing recommendations on various types of contracts, techniques for contracting or procurement, and contract negotiation and administration;
- Providing recommendations regarding cyber security solutions or products for compliance and use within a system;
- Translating architecture and typology of software, hardware, and networks, including LANS, WANS, and telecommunications systems, their components and associated protocols and standards, and how they operate and integrate with one another and with associated controlling software; and
- Coordinating projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520029800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.