Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
Duty Station: Duty station will be determined at time of selection.
The base salary range will be increased by locality pay. To see the total salary including locality pay for specific locations, go to: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Serves as Regional Audit Manager (RAM) responsible for managing accomplishment of Department of Defense contract audit work for an assigned group of Field Audit Offices (FAOs). Provides accounting and financial advisory services regarding contracts.
- Supports accomplishment of the agency strategic plan. Emphasizes DCAA's vision and goals to employees.
- Formulates long range strategies and coordinates preparation of annual audit requirements plan for assigned FAOs.
- Leads, directs and provides resources to FAO Managers ensuring effective accomplishment of audit program plan and adherence to policy and objectives.
- Promotes teamwork, innovation and quality management. Creates an atmosphere conducive to sharing information, ideas and best practices. Fosters effective relationships with contractor representatives and government officials.
- Implements career development and human resources programs.
- Evaluates performance, recommends or approves employee development and recognition, initiates or decides appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies, addresses grievances or complaints.
75% or less - Frequent travel is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519942600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.