About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions.
- Shift Supervisor responsible to the satellite communications (SATCOM) Officer in Charge(OIC)/Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) for the continuity of SATCOM services and operational capabilities involving several telecommunications stations.
- Responsible for performing the operations and maintenance duties associated with satellite telecommunications systems and status reporting in support of the Department of Defense and other Federal agencies.
- Direct and advise shift personnel on analyzing, isolating and identifying problems in various types of interactive communication transmission media such as digital data, voice communications, and satellite systems.
- Assign daily tasks, direct and review work, evaluate work performance, and identify training requirements for assigned personnel.
- Provide on-the-job training and technical assistance to assigned personnel, and prepare and provide formal classroom training and instruction.
- Review Request for Services (RFS), Technical Service Requests (TSR) and Technical Service Orders (TSO) and closely coordinates the circuit installations with station circuit activations personnel.
- Conduct fault isolation, repair and troubleshooting of satellite communications subsystems.
- Coordinate the activation of circuits/systems/networks and equipment in support of daily operations, emergency real-world operations and exercises to test communications and procedures under simulated emergency situations.
- Responsible for compiling data used in daily and weekly briefings for all satellite and terrestrial telecommunications systems status, property accountability, training, and overall workforce readiness.
- Brief the Civilian Executive Officer and SATCOM OIC, command staff personnel, higher headquarters on operational status to include hazardous conditions, impaired status, exercises, daily operations, security, technical reports and personnel status.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519491500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.