Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a full range of psychological services for beneficiaries at the Health Clinic including assessments, interventions, evidence-based psychotherapy, and consultation to medical staff.
- Conduct intake evaluations and psycho diagnostic assessments and provide evidence-based psychotherapy for children, adolescents, and families. Conduct intake evaluations on routine and emergency basis.
- Conduct individual, group and family psychotherapy for beneficiaries who present with a full range of psychiatric problems. Administer and interpret objective personality and intelligence measures.
- Formulate patient treatment plans, administer and interpret various psychological assessment measures for children and adolescents in order to adequately assess behavior/personality, intellectual abilities and academic achievement.
- Establish treatment plan, annotate adjustments to treatment plan as required over the course of therapy. Provide psychological consultation for medical providers, and military commanders/senior leaders.
- Apply Industrial/Organizational (I/O) psychological principles, theories, methods, techniques and knowledge in support of personnel testing and research.
- Develop test and survey policy to include planning, developing, directing, coordinating, and monitoring research activities and analysis affecting personnel testing, personnel surveys, and occupational surveys.
- Develop measurement concepts and methods, including such tools as written tests, for measuring and evaluating such things as experience, current job achievement, physical and mental capabilities, and attitudes of employees
- Develop, refine, advocate, and manage the combined strategic research plan, and execution thereof, for manpower and personnel purposes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519423500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.