Announcement may be used to fill similar positions within 60 days of the closing date.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is being announced under the Pathways Internship Program. Only the first 50 applications received will be reviewed. Once the 50 application threshold has been reached, the announcement will be closed that midnight (Any applications received before midnight will be accepted and reviewed for consideration).
About this agency
This program will run until Friday, May 24, 2019.
Come be a part of an agency where you have the opportunity to contribute to the assisting of financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets. EXIM is seeking students in various administrative and junior professional positions under the Pathways Internship Program. The Internship program is designed to integrate the student's educational studies with a wide range of clerical, administrative, and professional experiences that support the mission of EXIM. Whether you have a passion for acquiring or enhancing your administrative skills, or working in a more technical area such as loan specialist or business development, EXIM has an internship for you. Appointment may be extended subject to agency budgetary allocations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs selected tasks and phases of routine studies and projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles.
- Participates with senior personnel in conducting non-routine projects.
- Studies Bank requirements for projects; researches and studies the current body of precedents and technical knowledge.
- Assists in the collection and analysis of information and data, the documentation of findings, and the development of reports.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring,and conducting special studies, projects, and initiatives.
- Attends meetings to observe interactions and understand working relationships with customers, specialists, and other organizational points of contact.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519360500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.