The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is world-wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration).Learn more about this agency
Applications received before or on the next cut-off date of 16 January 2019 will be referred to the selecting official(s) for consideration.
- Opens and/or closes facilities. Policies interior and exterior areas of building and grounds and performs general housekeeping to make facilities/playing fields/pools/outdoor courts ready for use.
- Issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users. Prepares equipment for customers, explains use, and monitors proper usage. Cleans recreation equipment, supplies and facility area. Performs maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits.
- Arranges furniture and equipment for various types and sizes of events; puts up and takes down special event decorations. May assist in conducting event.
- Monitors inventories, number, and condition of items on hand (removes damaged or unusable equipment). Coordinates with program staff to ensure adequate equipment is available in sufficient time to conduct program activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. See "License Requirement".
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519325600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.