To receive consideration, you must submit a resume and answer NASA-specific questions. The NASA questions appear after you submit your resume and are transferred to the NASA web site. If you successfully apply, USAJOBS will show your application status as 'Received'. If your status is 'Application Status Not Available', you have not successfully applied. Do not rely on a USAJOBS email to confirm successful application. Only an email from NASA confirms a successful application.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the full range of contract administration duties, primarily for very large or highly complex contracts.
- Conducts pre-proposal conferences with prospective contractors. Serves as contract specialist responsible for procurements that contain a number of different processes or elements resulting in extensive subcontracting.
- Performs procurement planning, including acquisition plans, source selection plans, and contract terms, conditions, or financial arrangements. Performs contract price/cost analyst work using advanced cost estimating techniques.
- As a recognized procurement expert, advises program officials on the complete procurement strategies process and objectives to be used to support program and project procurement requirements. Advises on contracting procedures and policy.
- Performs contract price/cost analyst work and projects expected changes in labor and material costs and technology utilizing advanced cost estimating techniques.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519239800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.