The Safety and Mission Assurance (SMA) Directorate is seeking to hire a Program Manager in the Quality and Reliability Division (Code 370). As the NASA Electronics Parts and Packaging (NEPP) Program Manager, you will make recommendations on electrical, electronic, electromechanical (EEE), and supply chain quality to support NASA space flight missions and hardware.Learn more about this agency
As identical vacancies are identified, additional selections may be made.
- As the NASA Electronics Parts and Packaging (NEPP) Program Manager, you will provide expert guidance for the screening, qualification, test, and reliable use of Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical (EEE) parts for NASA.
- You will be responsible for surveying capabilities; monitoring technical performance including reliability, engineering and technological implementations; auditing the quality of production; and participating in assembly process and packaging reviews
- You will serve as the Agency steering committee chairman and represent the Agency on national and international technical society committees.
- You will set the direction for the Program that controls Agency hardware manufacturing and assembly standards.
- You are recognized as the technical expert in Electronic Parts and Packaging for the agency and serve as the point-of-contact for problem resolution. Evaluate waiver requests for risk implications and apprise management of findings.
- You will participate as a presenter or technical leader in national and international seminars and symposiums relating to EEE parts and packaging engineering or application areas.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519210300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.