The NICoE assists service members and their families manage manage traumatic brain injury (TBI) and/or psychological health (PH) conditions through cutting-edge diagnostic evaluations, comprehensive treatments, outpatient clinical care, family education/support services, and high-quality research. Treatment plans help promote healing of the mind, body, and spirit.Learn more about this agency
Position is being filled using EHA - Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
- You will coordinate social work services, and serve as a Social Work Case Manager for service members with mild Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Psychological Health (PH) diagnoses and their families.
- Provide a variety of clinical services, such as: bio-psychosocial assessments, psychotherapeutic services, treatment planning, and/or case coordination.
- Develop treatment plans in an interdisciplinary setting as a member of a treatment team of psychiatrists, nurses, care coordinators, physical therapists, and provide consultative services to other team members as required.
- Plan, coordinate, and provide comprehensive referral services to patients and families.
- Engage in professional casework with individuals, couples, and families; functions as a therapist in patient support groups as needed.
- Coordinate and implement discharge plans by arranging transition to next level of care.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519178200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.