This position is located in the Payroll Services Branch (PSB) of the Court Human Resources Division (CHRD) within the Human Resources Office (HRO) and reports to the Chief Payroll Services Branch. The Court Human Resources Division (CHRD) administers a comprehensive expected service human resources program for over 30,000 employees in the federal Judiciary. The incumbent will support the Payroll Services Branch by performing a variety of administrative activities and some payroll functions.Learn more about this agency
1. Processing Taxable Fringe Benefits reports for the taxation of government provided vehicles, employer provided parking benefits, and non-cash awards.
2. Verifying taxable benefits on employee paycheck data in the Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
3. Preparing and composing Executive and Director correspondence, inter-office memoranda, inter-office reports, assembling correspondence files, working papers and supplies.
4. Making arrangements for meetings including reserving rooms, preparing meeting materials, and procuring office supplies.
5. Providing administrative support to the branch including answering payroll main phone line, responding to payroll team email, and attending to visitors to the office. Determines the nature of the business involved and personally furnishes information or refers to appropriate staff.
6. Serving as the Branch time keeper which includes maintaining sign-ins logs, time cards, and leave requests. Assisting supervisors in Time and Attendance review and submission. Providing support for HRMIS leave tracking.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519073500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.