The incumbent is responsible for the collection, management, and analysis of EDA performance data, and communicating the analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences. Assists with the evaluation of EDA programs, projects, and initiatives. The incumbent is also responsible for contributing to the development of economic development performance metrics, implementation of continuous improvement strategies and solutions, and management of various performance/data projects and tasks.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Performance and National Programs Division (PNPD) of EDA. PNPD is responsible for tracking and evaluating EDA's performance and providing oversight and direction on key programs and initiatives.
- Conducts detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes of broad administrative or technical programs and makes recommendations for improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations.
- Develops new methods, organizational structures, and management processes.
- Counsels and advises program managers on methods and procedures, management surveys, management reports, and control techniques.
- Analyzes and evaluates on a quantitative/qualitative basis the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Evaluates and advises on organization structures, methods, and procedures.
- Analyzes management information requirements.
- Develops, analyzes, and evaluates new or modified program/management policies, regulations, goals, or objectives.
- Develops procedures and systems for assessing the effectiveness of programs/management processes.
Occasional travel - 2% Travel
11 - If selected at the lower grade level, promotions to the next grade level are not automatic or guaranteed.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518959500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.