This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the establishment and continuing management of two or more Shipyard-wide industrial health programs, as assigned.
- You will review and observe work processes, procedures, and facility plans to ensure adequate industrial health controls have been considered and incorporated.
- You will conduct inspections of worksites to observe work practices and environmental conditions for hazards to health and safety to detect violations of published health standards.
- You will review exposure claims filed against the government to assure that government offices involved medical and other factual data.
- You will plan, direct or conduct detailed surveys and investigations related to the recognition, evaluation and control of industrial health hazards for specific programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518949100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.