This position is located at Child and Youth Services.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Performs a variety of food preparation and cooking tasks.
- Operates kitchen equipment designed to mix and cook food items.
- Uses, cleans and maintains power kitchen equipment, and keeps cooking utensils cleaned and ready for use. Scrubs and cleans heavier pot and pans. Stacks and stores dishes. Keeps working area clean in accordance with standard sanitation requirements.
- Employee plans, coordinates, and times assignments to assure that food items are prepared at correct temperature and on time.
- Employee is responsible for the safe use and care of kitchen equipment, for personnel and environmental safety, and for personal hygiene.
Occasional travel - Minimal travel may be required for training purposes, local to the installation.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518789300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.