For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced under Merit Promotion Procedures under 19-WDMO-10368713-MS
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected administrative division team. Typical work assignments will include:
- Independently plans and conducts financial analysis of complex and difficult nature.
- Reviews and analyzes financial and management operations of a variety of commercial, industrial, financial, and other large complex corporate organizations.
- Develops a financial profile of the organization that includes the history of events of the restructuring of partial or inadequate records that will assist in criminal investigations.
- Examines pertinent financial statements, accounting records, operating reports, billing records, invoices, data processing material, and other documents pertaining to the transactions, events, or allegations under investigations.
- Compiles and prepares report of findings, including appropriate recommendations and exhibits.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518552600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.