The Deputy Associate Director for Patient Care Services (DADPCS) provides coverage and is the spokesperson for nursing in the absence of the Associate Director of Patient Care Services. The DADPCS functions as a member of the senior executive leadership team of the organization for strategic planning, organizational assessment, and program development.Learn more about this agency
A Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may be authorized for highly qualified candidates.
PCS/Reimbursement of Travel Expenses is not authorized.
- Provides senior leadership and oversight for daily clinical and administrative operations within nursing.
- Provides overall management of nursing practice.
- Directs the integration and collaboration with other professional disciplines and functional areas in the mutual achievement of patient-centered and organizational goals.
- Champions a culture of safety founded on a systems approach to developing evidence-based health care solutions based on prevention, not punishment, with collective mindfulness.
- Advocates for ethical decision-making on behalf of the public and staff.
- Develops resources utilization strategies to improve organizational performance.
- Mentors other in executive leadership positions.
- Develops policy related to professional practice, accrediting bodies, relevant statutes, and regulations of community, network, and/or national levels.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm; and on call.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518453700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.