Positions are being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority which is designed to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school.Learn more about this agency
IMPORTANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: The first referral of candidates will be made from applications received by 11:59 PM EST, December 09, 2018; subsequent cut off dates and referrals will be made as vacancies occur.
- The incumbent of this position performs a variety of clearly defined tasks within one or more functional areas of Engineering and Architecture
- Engineering and Architecture include General Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Engineering Technical, Survey Technical, Electronics Technical, and other related disciplines.
- Assignments will vary by Agency and setting.
- The major duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs routine tests in accordance with established methods.
- Assembles, maintains, and repairs equipment used in conducting research experiments.
- Records data and performs computations either manually or by using computers.
- Determines whether the test data falls within normal limits and determines the apparent causes of deviations in the test data.
- Maintains work area in a proper and safe manner.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518360300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.