The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the Fort Meade local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
- Assists Facility Manager in the overall management and operation of a fitness facility.
- Duties include adjusting due to changes in program demands or hours of operation and assisting in setting up for instructors, contractors, events, athletic activities, and related functions.
- Performs facility cleanliness and/or monitors contracts. Conducts classes and walks all facility rooms to provide guidance or referral as appropriate.
- Assists with publicity of programs and events assists with marketing of posters, flyers and other promotional material.
- Monitors fitness equipment condition; tracks maintenance and repair or replacement as appropriate.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518348600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.