THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a HEALTH SYSTEMS SPECIALIST, Position Description Number D0866000 and is part of the WY 187th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
This position is in an ANG Wing Group Flying Unit, Air Operations Division, Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron. Its purpose is to serve as the Aeromedical Evacuation functional expert for the squadron, and may be the full time commander. The incumbent plans, organizes, and implements squadron programs, policies, and procedures; directs continuity of operations; and supervises assigned full-time employees. Supervisory duties are performed less than 25 percent of the work year.
(1) Develops plans, procedures, goals, and objectives for the overall operation of the squadron.
(2) Ensures that plans and schedules are prepared for medical flight crew members and support personnel to attain combat ready proficiency.
(3) Directs squadron programs such as medical aircrew training, safety, mobility, recruiting, mobilization, public relations, inspections, investigations, anti-terrorism, mass casualty exercises, operational training missions, training missions and logistics programs, including high value WRM (War Readiness Material).
(4) Coordinates squadron activities with other agencies and civilian health delivery organizations.
(5) Prepares the annual operational budget including current fiscal year revised estimates and five year projected estimates.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. *
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518343900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.