This vacancy will be used to fill position at both the Warrior Zone and Custer Hill Bowling Center.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Leads the work of Food and Beverage attendants in the preparation of fast food.
- Works with other members of the shift, setting pace, demonstrating proper work methods, conducting on-the-job training, and communicating work assignments to the workers being lead.
- Collects sales slips, total sales on cash register, accepts payment from patrons, and makes change as necessary. Maintains related cash records. Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Bakes various items, sets up coffee makers and brews various coffees, i.e., espresso. Sets up counters and display cases with condiments and baked goods. Prepares specialty hot and cold drinks, serves customers.
- Unloads trucks and places contents in proper storage and use areas. Cleans floors, walls and windows in kitchen, dining and storage areas.
- Ensures that safety, security, and good housekeeping rules are followed. Insures that needed supplies and materials are available.
Occasional travel - Minimal travel may be required for training purposes, local to the installation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518341300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.