This announcement uses the Defense Industrial Base, Major Range and Test Facilities direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Monitor current and proposed environmental initiatives published in profesional journals and technical publications.
- Research revised environmental standards for implementation requirements.
- Attend workshops sponsored by the air pollution regulatory agencies.
- Prepare updates to Base Orders and Bulletins pertaining to environmental protection activities.
- Monitor, track and predict air quality impacts from Base pollution sources and recommend alternatives to meet changing regulatory requirements.
- Analyze trends and recommend programmatic resolutions to obstacles and new requirements.
- Serve as installation liason to regulatory agencies for air quality matters.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518339200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.