This announcement uses the Defense Industrial Base, Major Range and Test Facilities direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Maintain, manage, and inspect all Hazardous Waste 90/180 day accumulation areas, encompassing the amnagement of three Environmental Protection Agency ID Numbers.
- Provide oversight on the management of all hazardous Waste Satellite accumulation areas located on the facilities.
- Manage annual Hazardous Waste steam sampling project, and provide any required contractual oversight.
- Ensure proper waste disposal, meets land disposal restrictions, and is accomplished in accordance with all federal state laws and regulations.
- Maintain all required Hazardous Waste management regulatory certifications and training.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518339200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.