This position is located at Child and Youth Services.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Performs minor grounds maintenance to include ensuring entrances and exits are free from debris, sidewalks are clear of ice/snow, and surfaces under playground structures are maintained according to safety requirements
- Drives government vans with a capacity of 15-24 passengers to transport children/youth on field trips or to and from school or accompanies walking children to/from school.
- In absence of dedicated kitchen personnel, incumbent delivers, and serves light meals/snacks.
- Position requires the skills and knowledge to perform a variety of tasks involved in the upkeep of buildings, grounds, and related structures, fixtures, and utilities.
- Knowledge and skills to operate and maintain government assigned vehicles and to make judgments concerning loading and arranging cargo on these vehicles.
- Skills and knowledge in the use of standard tools manual and power, lawnmowers, weed eaters, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- There is a requirement to lift and carry items up to 50 pounds frequently and items that are heavier with the assistance of other employees or lift equipment
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position to on and off post locations
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518321600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.