You will serve as a Program Support Assistant in the Hebert School of Medicine Division of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS).Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the assistant program coordinator for a pediatric residency and 5 pediatric fellowship training programs.
- You will provide administrative support to physicians in training at the resident, fellow, and senior medical student levels, as well as program faculty.
- You will assist the primary program coordinator and team lead with maintaining and updating all residency training files for both current and past residency and fellowship graduates of the programs.
- You will provide assistance with publishing and updating all residency and fellowship manuals on a yearly basis, to include the Pediatric House Staff Handbooks, resident survival manual, and continuity clinic curricula.
- You will coordinate and schedule all clinical rotations for senior medical students performing rotations on the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC) pediatric clinical services.
- You will prepare all military travel paperwork for resident and fellow travel outside of the training program.
- You will prepare Officer Evaluation Report (OER)/ Fitness Report (FITREP) support and evaluation forms for all residents.
- You will receive visitors and answer phone calls as necessary.
- You will review outgoing correspondence for appropriate format.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518293400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.