About the Position: This position will be located within the Traumatic Brain Injury Department, ( Intrepid Spirit Center ) within the Directorate of Behavioral Health at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.Learn more about this agency
- The primary duties of this position include checking in patients, verifying third party insurance, managing patients flow, receiving telephonic and written messages.
- Assist patients with BHDP system whenever they experience difficulty or fill out forms for appointments, call patients concerning appointment reminders, adjust provider schedules, book patients and scan patient medical records into HAIMS
- Serve as Scheduling Coordinator, Receptionist, Template Manager, Appointments Coordinator, and Managed Medical Care Consultant.
- Compile routine and special reports, patients' electronic medical records, appointing data, and health care options for beneficiaries to be utilized by senior management to improve efficiency and the effectiveness of clinical performance.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and data quality duties under leadership, in support of the medical staff of the unit.
- Proceed independently to plan and carry out assignments to include efficient front desk and data quality management to ensure smooth operation of clinical services.
- Receive assignments along with instructions as to objectives, priorities and limitations.
- Manage and coordinate clerical duties inherent to front desk operations in the patient care setting
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518207000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.