About the Position: This position is located at the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. The clinic provides acute and routine care services to approximately 8,000 active duty and VIP personnel assigned to the Pentagon, and generally operates from 0700 - 1600 Monday through Friday. Clinic hours may be extended past 1600 to complete patient care.Learn more about this agency
- As a Medical Support Assistant (Office Automation), you will perform receptionist/front desk clerical duties at the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic.
- Receive patients and visitors as the initial point of contact person and telephonically.
- Interview patients to make a determination for their visit and complete the appropriate forms that will be required for the appointment.
- Schedule/re-schedule patients for appointments, referral consults, tests, etc both in person and telephonically.
- Answer routine questions and resolve any simple or informal complaints.
- Create patient records and upload/input information into patient records.
- Manage any office/clinic templates, prepare various reports, and compose/review correspondence.
- Utilize automated healthcare systems and office automation tools on a daily basis.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518198000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.