As a senior Program Analyst (Data Analytics) at the GS-0343-13, you will serve as a Human Resources data analyst and advisor to management and customer agencies. You will create and review functional requirements, conduct quality assurance on software, perform software lifecycle management and acceptance testing, and assist with planning and marketing emerging technology solutions. You will also create reports and data visualizations using Federal HR data using Cognos and other analytics tools.Learn more about this agency
- Design queries and reports using business intelligence software based on customer needs.
- Prepare human resources data analysis for use in decision making by managers, clients and stakeholders.
- Translate broad concepts into specific system requirements to ensure customer needs are met.
- Analyze user needs across diverse stakeholder groups to identify common solutions to unique issues.
- Facilitate discussions with customers to identify analytics needs, elicit requirements, and determine business priorities.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with HR data queries and reports.
- Develop standard data nomenclature, definitions, and valid values for new or existing data elements.
- Advocate for and support data-driven decision making.
Occasional travel - Travel required for customer engagement 25% of the time or greater.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518162000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.