You will serve as an Administrative Officer in Chemistry Division, Code 610200 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will administer support activities (e.g., timekeeping, travel, security, safety, move coordination, manpower, budgets, personnel actions) for an organization.
- You will coordinate with support divisions to ensure organizational requirements are met.
- You will develop administrative policies and procedures (e.g., legal, security, manpower billeting) for an organization.
- You will develop plans of action to increase operational effectiveness.
- You will manage an administrative project to determine resource requirements (e.g., space allocations, salary needs, procurement).
- You will conduct organization-wide evaluations of administrative process to increase efficiency and productivity.
- You will develop plans and objectives to administer budget, procurement processes, or manpower.
- You will evaluate administrative, management, or programmatic issues for resolution.
- You will identify funding projections in meeting budgetary requirements.
- You will analyze proposed work processes for potential effectiveness in achieving organizational objectives.
- You will analyze trends in the receipt, obligation, or expenditure of funds.
- You will assess program effectiveness to identify issues and recommend solutions.
- You will execute an annual operation budget by monitoring and tracking obligations and expenditures.
- You will formulate budget proposals and cost estimates for departmental programs.
- You will oversee expenditures of funds to verify funds are used in accordance with an operating budget.
- You will oversee workforce management support services (e.g., personnel actions, awards program) for compliance of policies and regulations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518145800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.