About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Operation Division, Technical Support Branch,Operations and Maintenance Section of the Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District in Philadelphia, PA.
- You will serve as a team leader responsible for ensuring proper technical project support and oversite, through leadership of the team of project engineers and construction control representatives within the operations and maintenance section.
- Ensure the most effective, efficient and economical achievement of tasks to produce work products and services and meet program and production goals.
- Provide leadership to the team by assisting in group facilitation, contractor negotiations, liaison responsibilities with contracting branch, design specification reviews, coordination, coaching, problem solving, and interpersonal communication.
- Assignments involve new designs, design modifications, and engineerings evaluations, and are diverse in nature and cover a number of essentially different engineering problems.
- Evaluate the construction program activities to ascertain if objectives are being met and proper and effective control over construction operations is maintained.
- Monitor contractors' progress as compared to the approved schedule.
- Review design plans and specifications on all Operations and Maintenance projects, making recommendations on necessary changes to developing plans and specification packages.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518079700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.