THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor, Position Description Number D0734000 and is part of the WY 153rd Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
Work involves the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul, and modification of fixed and rotary wing aircraft systems, airframes, components and assemblies, where the work requires substantive knowledge of the airframe and aircraft mechanical, pneudraulic, and/or electrical systems and their interrelationships. Some work situations within this series may require varying levels of electronics knowledge.
(1) Planning: Plans weekly or monthly work schedules and sequence of operations.
(2) Work Direction: Assigns tasks to be performed. Explains work requirements, methods, and procedures.
(3) Administration: Recommends and participates in the selection of personnel to fill vacancies.
(4) Performs the nonsupervisory work of the function as needed.
(5) Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations, inspections, mobilization, and command support exercises.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518032300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.