This vacancy is for multiple Program Analyst positions in the Associate Director for Decennial Census Programs area, located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, MD.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Program Analyst, GG-0343-13 positions in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.Learn more about this agency
- Provide advisory services to project managers on requirements management, risk management, schedule management, change control and configuration management.
- Participate in developing and revising processes to accomplish project goals and objectives.
- Participate in analyzing and evaluating major program goals and objectives.
- Identify and develop ways to resolve problems related to program goals and objectives.
- Participate in developing, monitoring, and updating schedules for projects during planning and implementation phases.
- Manage, engage, and communicate with internal/external stakeholders on program requirements, agendas, and inquiries.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517992600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.