THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-0203-04/05/06 HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (MILITARY) (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D1100000 in SPMD 2245 and is part of the MO 1139th Military Police Company.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining position.
- Responsible for military personnel and administrative work for the unit.
- Provides regulatory information and completes documentation required for actions such as fraudulent enlistment, involuntary order to active duty, conviction of military personnel by civilian authority, State Military Code violations, etc.
- Functions as the primary source of guidance and assistance to the unit commander and other members of the unit on military personnel matters, including application of rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Initiates and/or completes personnel actions for the unit such as appointment packages, new member personnel in-processing, discharges, promotions, reductions, MOS assignments, and transfers.
- Compiles documents necessary for processing of formal and in-formal line of duty determinations.
- Prepares and submits payrolls for inactive and active duty training including uniform allowances, supplemental and incapacitation payrolls.
- Researches and corrects pay discrepancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517984900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.