This position will fill vacancies at Custer Hill Bowling Center and the Warrior Zone and will include days, evenings, weekend and holiday schedules.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Issues equipment and games to authorized customers.
- Checks identification, collects fees when appropriate, and completes appropriate documentation.
- Receives returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts.
- Provides facility and program information to patrons.
- Checks inventories and supplies. Assists with simple repair and maintenance.
Occasional travel - Minimal travel may be required for training purposes, local to the installation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517972300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.