This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply policies and processes governing the analysis, identification, and coordination of staff and material requirements during the planning for targeting efforts.
- You will apply quantitative and qualitative techniques for analyzing and measuring effectiveness of targeting efforts in support of operations plans.
- You will advise cyber planners on how to integrate cyber community standards and processes to prevent threats.
- You will conduct coordination and synchronization of offensive cyberspace operations targeting effects.
- You will apply methodologies to the identification of targeting actions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517970100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.