You will serve as a Supervisory Electrical Engineer/Computer Engineer/Electronics Engineer/Aerospace Engineer/Computer Scientist (Advanced Development Branch Head) in the Core Avionics Engineering Division (4.5.3) in the Avionics, Sensors, and E*Warfare Dept. (4.5) of NAVAIRWARCENAC DIV. The candidate will develop and lead subject matter experts and work across the 4.5.3 Core Avionics organization to lead science and technology research and engineering of advanced avionics systems.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage the people, processes, and facilities focused on advanced and innovative avionics concepts research, development, standards, experimentation and science and technology.
- You will be responsible for planning, directing and controlling all activities of Advanced Development Branch, including managing personnel and resources.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing technical processes, ensuring compliance with and executing delegated technical authority and overall technical conduct of the Branch.
- You will technically and administratively direct and supervise a professional integrated team.
- You will manage fiscal and facility resources and direct the technical work of avionics personnel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517957800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.