This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for requirements of technical rigor across the BMD portfolio and serving as the ultimate NSWCDD technical authority for the assigned portfolio.
- You will lead or participate in technical review panels, failure review boards, and red team investigations.
- You will provide technical guidance and direction on Science and Technology and Research and Development efforts that affect the portfolio and establish Technical Performance Measures with input from the sponsor as chief engineer.
- You will conduct a regular evaluation of performance against predicted values to assess technical maturity.
- You will provide strategic and technical leadership to a variety of systems engineering disciplines; systems engineering planning, combat system design, combat system test execution, and combat system analysis.
- You will provide the generation of technical alternatives, task assessment and mitigation, planning investigation.
- You will integrate and coordinate technical efforts and effectively partner with contractor, academia, and government team members to provide coordinated, effective, and cost-efficient products.
- You will communicate effectively and externally up to and including Flag/SES levels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517924800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.