Serves as a Data Analyst and technical expert in Employee and Career Services, Human Resources Office, responsible for database management systems in Human Resources (HR) functions, providing technical support to information systems personnel and users engaged in the development and implementation of the systems and subsystems that meet data processing and program requirements.Learn more about this agency
This announcement has been amended to extend the closing date.
- Independently supports HR initiatives through design and development of new support systems; and manages major software projects in a specific specialty area to meet complex new or modified current or future business requirements of HR initiatives.
- Reviews deliverables from team members; performs design reviews for developers and contractors; and provides estimates and breakdown of work and associated level of effort for development activities.
- Provides technical leadership which includes: strategic and tactical planning, guidance to team members on research, projects and meetings, and performs resource allocation.
- Solves a wide range of development, operational, and support problems to meet customer requirements.
- Provides expert technical advice for the implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and coordination of online systems and web based applications, tools, and services in support of NASA and JSC HR programs.
- Coordinates and participates in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of web based applications, tools, and services.
- Ensures compliance with Federal law, OMB, OPM, and NASA policies and regulations. Analyzes web based applications, tools, and service statistics; and directs ongoing maintenance and enhancement efforts.
- Works in conjunction with OCHCO's Workforce Planning and Analytics and HCIT Applications offices to research, identify, and procure, develop, and implement the most effective COTS applications that provide innovative solutions to complex issues.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517871300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.