About the Position: You will be working in the Department of Emerging Research (ERU) for the Army Research Institute. You will explore and expand research on collective performance, effectiveness, resilience, and other emerging research topics. Develop and apply sound research designs and prepare detailed research plans and statements of work, execute research plans, perform data reduction and analysis, and document/publish findings.Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Develop appropriate testable hypothesis and/or evaluation criteria.
- Prepare formal research plans using the major objectives, approaches/methods to be used in the solution of the problem, target population, independent and dependent measures, and equipment/resources.
- Conduct all aspects of the research and development.
- Develop appropriate data collection instruments and provide to team leader for approval.
- Collect data, scores responses, and ensures sufficient data storage and retrieval capability
- Prepare appropriate technical reports, papers, articles, book chapters, and briefings.
- Provide recommendations as to desirability to continue existing research or develop new research in particular areas.
25% or less - Up to 10% business travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517761100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.