About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is an interdisciplinary position which may be filled under any of the listed Job Family Series. The ERDC-Hanover, NH site, currently undergoing a remedial investigation of trichloroethylene (formerly used as a refrigerant) that was released into the environment; interim actions underway to ensure a safe work environment. Please review Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.nae.usace.army.mil/Missions/ProjectsTopics/CRRELEnvironmentalRestorationProgram.aspx
- Perform full range of research and development of Cold Regions advanced technology and scientific investigation in the Office of Technical Directors.
- Participate in the development of near, mid and long term Engineer and Development Research Center (ERDC) business area strategic plans for research, development, and transition to acquisition Programs of Record (POR).
- Assist laboratory leadership and Technical Directors in formulating and coordinating program guidance with higher headquarters and user agencies.
- Plan, integrate, and/or review Cold Regions Science and Engineering support and technology programs.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop plans in support of research and development programs.
- Guide the development of priorities in research, systems development, and operations.
25% or less - Approximately 25% Temporary Travel to othe Duty Locations
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517748000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.