This position is part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.Learn more about this agency
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS BEING FILLED USING OPM'S EXPEDITED HIRING AUTHORITY
As a WMD DEFEAT PROGRAM MANAGER at the GS-0301-13/14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serving as the program manager for CXC's WMD Defeat RDT&E Program and is responsible for developing and demonstrating traditional, alternative and nontraditional operational capabilities to be employed by the Global Combatant Commands (GCCs) in CT and CP missions.
- Serving as a national-level expert in developing and demonstrating operational capabilities required by GCC warfighters in support of CT and CP missions.
- Overseeing the management and monitoring of the WMD Defeat programs, projects, and activities that support CWMD Defeat R&D programs.
- Developing required programmatic and fiscal documentation to support the planning, programming, and budgeting system and makes necessary programmatic and technical judgments of priorities.
- Advising the RD-CXC chief and senior DTRA leaders on the specifics of operational contingency plans that enable the transition and integration of operational technologies to warfighters.
Occasional travel - ? Travel (up to 25%) required. Must be available for weekend travel, weekend layovers during travel, and long hours in travel status. Travel to remote, austere locations in both CONUS and OCONUS required. Appropriate protocols must be followed.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517729000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.