***This vacancy has been extended.***
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise to become the Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (YRBWEP) Projects Coordinator. Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
Here is an opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
- Develops proposals including cooperative studies, grants, cooperative funding arrangements, budgets, and schedules
- Serves as study manager, team leader, or team member on projects that involve complex issues of high dollar value and significant federal, state, public, and congressional interest
- Researches and analyzes State policy issues, and advises on policy decisions affecting water resource development
- Manages and directs public relations and public awareness activities pertaining to specific YRBWEP activities
- Establishes and maintains cooperative and consultative relationships with local and state governments, natural resource and water-user groups, representatives of Tribal governments, and other organizations
- Consults with representatives of other Federal agencies and local organizations to secure assistance and coordination for YRBWEP projects
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517720000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.