The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) provides operations support services and business solutions to the community of 10,000 House Members, Officers and Staff. The CAO organization comprises more than 600 technical and administrative staff working in a variety of areas, including information technology, finance, budget management, human resources, payroll, child care, food and vending, procurement, logistics and administrative counsel.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent provides support to the HIR Immediate Office. Teh incumbent supports the creation and maintenance of policy and technical publications and assists with the operations of the Technology Governance and Compliance Team. This position does not have supervisory/managerial responsibilities. Primary duties include but are not limited to: 1) Ensures timely and accurate publication of technical adn non-technical policies, publications, web content, SharePoint content, and customer outreach articles.
2) Maintains filing system and repository for documents.
3) Produce technical IT governance, guidance, policy, user communication and outreach documents.
4) Review and maintain existing documentation.
5) Provide support for current projects and initiatives.
6) Provide consultation on technical documentation in adherence to the CAO Style Guide.
7) Conduct required research and consultation to support document content. 8) Work with the HIR Technology Governance Team to support IT change management, project management, and internal controls initiatives. 9) Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/517702900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.